Commitment to reducing our carbon footprint and ensuring our working practises are ‘green’ is one of our business principles.
- monitors vehicles for optimum fuel consumption
- runs air-conditioners, lighting and water heating on demand
- practises responsible waste removal
- prints double-sided
- favours electronic filing
We are proud to contribute to our Western Cape communities.
- is the key sponsor for the Super Squash Series tournament
- provides funds for the transport of young rugby players from disadvantaged communities
- contributes to soup kitchens
- runs community upliftment programmes
- donated PCs, printers and scanners to schools in Delft and Darling
- planted 1 000 trees in Delft and a further 100 in Darling (in partnership with Food & Trees for Africa (FTFA)), and created temporary employment for unemployed residents who were trained by FTFA as community-based educators.
We are proudly 100% black-owned and managed.
- supports the principles of the Accelerated Growth Initiative
- constantly looks for ways to create employment and skills upliftment opportunities for the communities in which we work
- supports affirmative procurement and the Extended Public Works Programme
- wherever possible, engages a network of SME and BBE partners to whom we can subcontract or employ in various ways
- holds an Empowerdex audited B-BBEE rating of Level One AAA+, a procurement recognition level of 135%.